1. What’s SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it is a very complex process that is meant to improve the visibility of a website in the results pages of search engines. Optimization, on page as well as off page, allows websites to get a better search engine ranking position, therefore obtain the online presence everybody wants. Considering not all search engines function the same way, it is very important being aware of the optimization techniques that are specific to each major search engine.
2. What are the benefits of SEO?
The most important benefit of SEO is obtaining a good search engine ranking position, which will allow your site to receive visitors on a permanent basis, with no extra costs other than web hosting. It’s like having an entire page with ads for your business on Yellow Pages.
3. What’s the secret in getting a good SERP?
The exact ingredients of having a good SERP are known only by Google. However, SEO professionals know the basic factors that will help a website get a good ranking: optimized written content and tags, inbound links from quality websites, age of a site, a good internal link structure etc
We’ve learned everything we know from our own experience and SEO experiments and we are looking forward to help our clients achieve the search engine rankings they have been dreaming of.
4. How do you optimize a website?
Before we start optimizing your site, we will do an SEO analysis of our future project. We will inform you on the problems your site is having and on the solutions we can provide.
The search engine optimization process has 2 major components: on page and off page optimization. Usually, these below are the activities an SEO professional must perform:
- Keyword analysis.
- Search engine rankings analysis.
- Identifying and studying your most important competitors: we study their number, their keywords and their current rankings on all major search engines.
- Keyword suggestion: analyzing and identifying the best keywords for your site’s activity; combining and identifying the keywords that suit your business.
- Domain name analysis.
- Site architecture and structure analysis.
- An audit of current inbound and outbound links.
- Meta tag optimization: <TITLE>, <DESCRIPTION> and <KEYWORDS>.
- Image analysis.
- Written content analysis.
- Link building strategy.
5. How long will it take before I see a ranking improvement?
Timeframes for achieving a good search engine ranking position depend on many factors that make an exact prognosis impossible. It actually depends on each website we’re working for, as no site has the same background as the others.
Normally, great rankings are achieved gradually and the SEO strategy is on a long term. Even so, ranking improvements can be seen quite fast, sometimes even sooner than one month after the beginning of the optimization process. In order to get in Google’s Top 10 you may have to wait to even half a year or so.
Great results can not happen over night, especially if you want them to last as much as possible.
6. Can my Flash site be properly optimized?
Flash websites can be optimized so that they have great search engine rankings. It’s not easy, but we can totally do it.
7. Can you bring my site on Google’s first page?
When it comes to first page rankings, it all depends on your site and on the keywords you want to be on the first page for. Contact us and ask for a free quote and we might achieve it for you.